Có bác nào check hộ em cái.
Em đang dùng bản Internet download manager 5.12 build 8,hôm nay đang định update lên build 9 thì thấy thế này:
Version 5.12 Build 10 is available (May/05/2008)
What is new in Build 10?
- Fixed bugs with downloading files from some download sites like
- Fixed bugs when forming file names to save on a local disk
What is new in Build 9?
- Made a workaround for download problems on mediafire.com site
- Fixed a bug with capturing ftp links in Firefox 3.0
- Added support for Firefox 4.0a
What is new in Build 8?
- Enhanced confirmation dialogs to delete downloads from IDM list of
downloads. Now its possible to delete files from hard disk as well.
- Improved downloading of links that have unsafe (or foreign language)
- Improved control over taking over downloads. Fixed erroneous download
- Added automatic interception for "split" files
- Fixed bugs while forming file names to save on hard disk
- Improved monitoring of FLV videos in Internet Explorer
What is new in Builds 2-7?
- Improved FLV video grabber in Internet Explorer. Now IDM retrieves all
FLV video links from IE.
- Improved "Download all links with IDM" feature. Now IDM checks and
determines file types with better accuracy.
- Fixed a bug with site exceptions which should not be taken over
by IDM in IE
- Fixed the problem with "Download with IDM" feature in Firefox when
download link is not a text, but a picture
- Fixed a bug with using special keys to prevent downloading
with IDM in Internet Explorer
- Fixed erroneous interception of downloads from a browser which look like
suitable for downloading with IDM but in fact they are pictures for example
- Fixed critical bugs
What is new in version 5.12?
- Added "Speed Limiter" to limit download speed
- Version 5.12 includes all latest bug fixes
What is new in version 5.11 Builds 2-10?
- Made a workaround to resolve conflicts between IDM IE integration and
several 3rd party IE Add-ons like RealPlayer 11
- Changed "Download progress" dialog appearance for Windows Vista Aero
theme to show "Minimize to system tray" button correctly
- Added a feature allowing to use patterns with wildcards (*) in the list
of Internet addresses which IDM should not take over from browsers
- Added a button on "Download file info" dialog to create a new category
- Added the button and the dialog to IDM "Options/General" tab to customize
browser context menu items for Firefox, Internet Explorer,
and other Mozilla and IE based browsers
- Added an additional menu item to the context menu of Internet Explorer
to download FLV videos from 10 last requested
- Added the possibility to translate IDM browser context menu items to
- Improved the interception of FLV video downloads from YouTube and other
- Fixed compatibility problems with several IE add-ons
- IDM checks and runs the installation process if necessary to re-install
"IDM CC" extension for Firefox and other Mozilla based browsers
- Added context menu for downloading FLV files in Firefox and other
Mozilla based browsers
- Fixed IDM compatibility problems discovered in Firefox 3.0a6 (Minefield)
and newer releases
- Added the feature to download and save FLV video files from popular
sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Video, etc. If you like a video
that is playing from these sites and you would like to save it on
your computer, you may grab it with IDM from Internet Explorer.
What is new in version 5.11?
- Completely redeveloped IDM scheduler. Added periodic
synchronization of files and the possibility to create new
queues for downloading or synchronization. Added new features
on starting and stopping queue processing.
- Improved user interface. Added processing of context menu key,
fixed tabbing order on all dialogs, added mnemonic keys to the
main menu and the menu of IDM Grabber.
- Version 5.11 includes latest bug fixes
What is new in version 5.09?
- Completely redeveloped the logic of taking over downloads
from all browsers. Fixed erroneous interceptions of the web
pages that IDM treated as downloads in the past,
for example, it happened in some cases on rapidshare sites
- Build 5 fixes several bugs: "Pure Virtual Call" error,
disappearance of the main IDM window, problems with IDM grabber
on some sites with manual login and some other bugs.
- Build 4:
- Fixed a critical bug in IDM grabber.
- IDM shows a dialog if a site does not allow requesting the same
file twice and if the site sends a web page to IDM instead of
- Build 3 fixes bugs when taking over some downloads from Firefox
and other Mozilla based browsers
- Build 2 fixes a bug with "Thumbnails view" in IDM grabber
on Windows Vista
What is new in version 5.08 Builds 2-7?
- Fixed processing special keys to prevent or force
downloading with IDM from IE7 on Windows Vista
- If IDM always takes over a download by mistake, you may add
this address or this site to IDM list of exceptions
- Fixed minor bugs on Windows Vista
and the bugs related to browsers integration
- Improved processing of foreign language URLs in Firefox and
other mozilla based browsers
- Fixed catching direct ftp downloads in Firefox 1.5 and newer
What is new in version 5.08?
- Improved processing of foreign language URLs in IE. IDM uses
current web-page encoding to suggest correct file names when
saving downloaded files.
- Enhanced download engine to increase download speed
- Fixed bugs when sending queries to servers on foreign languages.
- Improved download processing for premium accounts of popular
What is new in version 5.07 build 6?
- Resolved several problems with IE7
- The logic of click monitoring for IE-based browsers
(MSN Explorer, Avant, MyIE, some versions of AOL etc.) was
moved from idman process to a separate exe module. This module
can be turned on/off in "Options->General"
(Em vào help, chọn quick update)
đáng tiếc là không update được.Nhờ mấy pro check lại hộ em với.Cám ơn các pro nhiều nha!