29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

[Skin] Dark Polish FM21

Dark Polish FM21 Skin v1.0
    Dark skin for FM 2021 with some tweaks.

DOwnload
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/dairo...n_21.zip/file?

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Từ: [Skin] Dark Polish FM21

New in version 2:0:

1. Enhanced background selector:
    - club color theme is not covered by backgrounds anymore.
    - background selecting works properly now. Originally they could change chaotically, clicking on previews from 5 to 10 enabled background next to it. I managed to fix it.
    - previews display entire backgrounds instead of some extreme zooms.
    - previews are smaller now and there is no forced darkening inside selector. This let's you see better in real time how exactly your changes look in-game.
    - bg selector and opacity selector are closer to each other. You don't have to move cursor through entire screen anymore.
    - opacity selector has 90% option now.
    - opacity overlays are made on dark grey instead of black, which makes the effect more consistent with the skin.

2. "Huge" database option:
    - when creating new game with Dark Polish Skin, you can now choose "huge" database option. Remember these options change mostly depth of selected data - main factor of database size is still "approximate player count" decided by number of playable leagues and/or custom preferences.

3. New main menu, based on FM21 skin:
    - the one I made for FM20 was fine but it was brought to my attention it didn't scale well on very big resolutions. Eventually it was easier to make a new one than figure out the fix.

4. Instant result popup with more info:
    - basic stats of our players.
    - important match events like goals are on top.
    - match stats with bar charts.

5. Fixed broken news feed pictures:
    - player picture is now well-fitting with big story photo (I love you SI, but someone should be fined for that one)
    - smaller news photos have backgrounds.

6. Full dark match screen:
    - remaining purple elements are gone now.
    - fixed visibility of continue button in match screen, it won't appear white on white anymore.

7. Minor visual fixes for instant result button, role suitability pies, profile circle icons, social media club avatars, sidebar selector and match scoreboard.

Download
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/dairo...n_21.zip/file?

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết
  •