INSTALLATION:

Extract the Blak folder to:

C:/Users/<yourusername>/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/skins

If this folder does not exist, create it.

CHANGELOG:

20/12/16 - Updated - v1.1:

Titlebar image changed to reflect the kit type of each team rather than having the Vitrex stripes.

Modified Club Overview Panel to display all image panels in the top four central panels for cleanliness

Modified competition news panel background from white to dark grey to keep in line with design spec

Changed all competition news panel text to light grey and SkyBoldFont for headers and white default font for body text

DF11 profile pic mod added (in Blak Mods folder, you must copy and overwrite any panels in the player folder)

Background images added to DF11 panels to make regens look in the same style

New prematch lineups panel

Commentary bar text changed to SkyBoldFont and made permanently grey instead of taking the teams second colour

13/12/16 - Initial Release - v1.0

CREDITS:

Emil Debski for the original player, club, nation and staff overview panels, World Map locator, the signature font and the BBC news panel and for inspiration.

Flut for basic panel layout for new prematch lineups

OzO for the base skin, Elegance 16, that I worked from.

Bantams for basic main menu layout.

wkdsoul for some coding help.

michaeltmurray for some coding help also.

PLEASE NOTE:

Even though I had the background selector I was getting some crash dumps caused during loading a game from the main menu. If you loaded another skin, loaded the game then loaded Blak again the backgrounds would work and caused no issues during play. However, due to the crash dumps caused I decided it was prudent to remove it]

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nn17az...a/Blak_1.1.rar