Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 tói 3 trong tổng số 3

Chủ đề: 4-4-2 for FM16

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

4-4-2 for FM16

Roles and formation can be tweaked depending on the players at your disposal but this is my favoured set up.

Key things that must stay consistent:

Central midfield: One sitter, one runner. In this variation I went with a CM (D) and a BBM (S). The CM will sit deep, win the ball through tackles or interceptions and recycle it whilst the BBM will be up and down the pitch providing a heartbeat to the team. Pitching in to defend and being there in attack. I personally have the player instructions set to tell all my midfielders to shoot less often to avoid squandering possession but the BBM will still score a couple here and there.

Full Backs: Always have them set to support, the role doesn't matter so much. With attack you will be left far to vulnerable at the back in a tactic that is already very much a 'score one more than them' sort of set up and with defend duty you partially neuter your attack. Support is best.

Strikers: 9 and 10. Roles, again don't matter. It doesn't matter if you have one in the AM position and one up front but you will need one set to attack and one set to support. In the player instructions they have been set to swap positions so try to pick roles that will vaguely fit both strikers. If you have a good False 9 who's terrible in the air do not set the 9 role to AF or target man, simples. I also recommend keeping them swapping, it plays havoc with most defenses.

Recommended Roles for positions:

Full backs: Full back, Wing back or CWB, so long as it's support duty.

CBs: Honestly doesn't really have much effect from what I can tell, I generally stick to CB(D) but in this instance I have gone with a stopper and a coverer but that's due to the individual abilities of my CBs.

Wingers: Anything other than Defensive winger really. If you are going to change the duties I recommend keeping at least one on support.

RCM: BBM or Roaming playmaker. If you drop the two CMs into DM then RPM or, at a push, Regista.

LCM: The sitter, I recommend CM(D) or DLP (D). BWM (D) might also work but since the BWM aggressively closes players down and will thus be dragged out of position it might not be wise. If dropped to DM then DM (D), DLP (D) or Anchor man should be satisfactory.

Strikers: As i state above, one in attack, one in support. I would go for whatever roles fit the stats of both your strikers. The number 9 works best as a poacher, advanced forward or Complete forward attack. The number 10 works best as a Complete forward (S), DLF (S), False 9 or Defensive Forward (S). I've had the best results with a pair of complete forwards.

The shape can be adjusted. I have used it with a 4-1-3-2, 4-1-2-2-1(one of the midfielders has to get up the pitch to be the number 10), 4-2-3-1. The key is more the style of play than anything else, the rest is simply down to finding the right spot/role for individual players.
    kết quả

This tactic has led Nuneaton to the VCN title first season, second place in League 2 for Morecambe, saxan gagauz yeri to multiple league and cup wins as well as taking them to the group stage of the UCL, Zenit to the Russian premier and the latter stages of the UCL, Monaco to the UEL, five ligue 1s consecutively, 2 UCLs, 2 UCL runners up medals and several less important contests, Cardiff to second in the Championship then 10th, 2nd and finally 1st in three seasons in the BPL, as well as 3 FA Cups, a UEL and a UCL runners up medal and this was all in one save spanning 15 years.

In another save it took Glenavon to the northern irish title twice as well as the group stage of the UCL.

In my current save it has so far taken IF to the Effodeidlin (faroese top league) title twice in a row, the group stage of the UCL and currently has Vikingur Gota top of the same league and in the Playoff qualifying round of the Europa league
    DOwnload
    http://www.fmscout.com/c-fm16-tactics.html?id=3699&a=dl

Chủ đề tương tự:

Ngày tham gia
    30 Sep 2015
    Đến từ
    Hà Nội
    Số bài viết

Từ: 4-4-2 for FM16

Không hiểu sao mình rất ác cảm với cái sơ đồ 4 4 2 này. Từ lúc chơi bản FM 2005 đến giờ mình chưa bao giờ dùng sơ đồ 4 4 2 này luôn. Trước đến nay luôn chỉ thích đá sơ đồ 1 tiền đạo. Khu trung tuyến luôn là điểm mình quan tâm nhất. Thường thì khoái dùng mấy sơ đồ chắc chắn và cầm bóng nhiều như 4 2 3 1 hay là 4 3 2 1 với 2 tiền vệ cánh dâng cao 1 chút

Ngày tham gia
    24 Jul 2011
    Số bài viết

Từ: 4-4-2 for FM16

mình cũng chẳng thích 4-4-2, kéo 2 cánh về sâu quá, đội khỏe mà đá 2 ST thì toàn 4-2-4 :fa:

Cập nhật thông tin mới nhất từ diễn đàn

>> News <<
    >> Page - Group <<
    >> Youtube - Discord <<

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết
  •