Andromeda v5 skin for FM15

A community dark skin for Football Manager 2015 made possible by using the best bits from other skins. Version 5 released on 17th March 2015.

INTRODUCING Andromeda Skin designed for windowed mode, but working well on higher resolution screens too.
There's no more sidebar in version 5, unless needed. Just move the cursor to the left of the screen for the sidebar to appear.

The download includes 2 versions: regular and DF11 (modified panels for the larger DF11 faces).
This skin supports both the in-game editor and instant result button, as well as user background selector.

Made by using the best of the best bits from most skins available.
Thanks to the superb work of the following people:

Flut
DazS8
Wannachupbrew
TomDixon77
Ivan
EmilDebski
Artdekdok
Bergkamp
Michael Murray
SantiagoP
Drswit
Marconni1985
FMReporter
dave byrd
wkdsoul
OzO - Graph
necjeff
gavo01

A massive THANK YOU to you all!

Installation instructions
Step 1
Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
Step 2
Move the extracted folders "AndromedaV5" and "AndromedaV5-DF11" to:
Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already.
Step 3
Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "AndromedaV5" and "AndromedaV5-DF11" as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xq...ndromedaV5.rar