A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.2 released on 3 December 2014.
FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.2 [Released 03.12.2014]

Skin for FM 2015 (1920x1080).

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.2 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15 – Dark Version.
I hope you enjoy it!

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) and also to korki1903 for the support and for the changes in some panels.

As always I would appreciate if you could tell me when and in what circumstances (or panels) the bugs arise.

This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

In this update I included a folder with some files. If you play the game with hidden attributes or if you prefer the player attributes without the background boxes use that panels (overwrite the originals in the panels folder of the skin).

Beyond lots of small tweaks (and bugs fixed) in this version some fonts are bigger (e.g., titlebar, inbox item list) and includes some “new” panels (e.g., match opposition panel, manager/human profile, instant result panel, match overview, stadium overview panel…).

Installation Instructions

Step 1
Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Step 2
Move the extracted folder “fm2015flutskindark" into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Step 3
Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.2” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Choose the skin.
Hit the Confirm button.

Credits
This skin was created by flut. http://www.fmscout.com/users/Flut.html

Download
https://mega.co.nz/#!z0dxECxL!_SQdvG...NWEeVoCFMnu-cM

Chủ đề tương tự: