Share game FM24 (PC)
Trang thứ 3 trong tổng số 6 trang Trang đầuTrang đầu 12345 ... Trang cuốiTrang cuối
Hiển thị kết quả từ 21 tói 30 trong tổng số 54
    Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Từ: FM15 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0

FM15 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0

Over 82.718 changes up to 1st of July that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 82.718 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 1st of July 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this topic or the comments below. Hopefully I can do something about it !

Released: 1 July - 3.2

Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days, so you know when to expect the next ones.

What is included

Transfers Update
    Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
    Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.
    Managerial changes.
    Passed away players / staff are removed from database.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.
    Added favorite clubs, favourite staffs and so.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Chairman changes. Newly created chairmans take the place of the ones who left.
    Added affiliations between clubs.
    New people created that are not in the game, and are not wonderkids.
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Players who were injured, corrected injury dates.
    Players who were injured, but mistakenly not added to the game.
    Wonderkids
    New young players created, who will become world class players in the future.
    In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids.
    Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
    Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
    Adjusted potential ability.

How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
    Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Find Me On Facebook

Installation Instructions
    Step 1
    Extract the downloaded zip file. You'll get 2 folders and 2 .txt files
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.
    Then move the .fmf files you need in your Football Manager 2015 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Create the folder editor data if it doesn't exist.
    Step 3
    Start a new game.

In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.

Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.

Please consider donating
    For my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]

Thanks !

Changelog

1 June 2015 - v3.0
    ◘ Added :
    • 49.997 database changes.
    • Missed transfers.
    • Manager changes.
    • 2 new wonderkids : Yassin Fortune and Jeff Reine-Adelaide both from Arsenal .
    • Promotions/Relegations/Cup holders in England until Blue Square North/South , and France until CFA.
    • Some CA/PA changes.
    • Injuries removed from based nations : England , France, Germany , Greece.
    • New injuries added to players like : Diego Alves , Sergio Asenjo , Claudio Marchisio , Daniel Sturridge.
    • Yoshinori Muto , Mainz player created.

◘ Missed/Not added :
    • Uefa coefficients/European places. I need firstly the Champions League Final to be finished.
    • Injuries in other nations than the 4, I mentioned.
    • Promotions/Relegations/Cup holders in another nations. Will be completed pack by pack.
    • Many transfers will be missed, as it's summer and every second a new transfer will come out.

2 May 2015 - v2.2
    • More than 27.335 database changes
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    • 4 new wonderkids : Toni Trograncic,Federico Valverde,Maximiliano Romero,Caoimhin Kelleher.
    • Parma's -7 points deduction.
    • Many CA/PA changes.
    Known issues
    • You need the official 15.3 patch to make these files work.

1 April 2015 - v2.1
    • More than 20.363 database changes
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    Known issues
    • Loans with less than 3 months duration are not included.

15 March 2015 - v2.0
    • More than 13.817 database changes
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    • Mike Havenaar, HJK player created
    • New wonderkids added, taking the number to 24
    Known issues
    • Cyprus & Indian Superleague, and Agents files have been removed from now, cause I haven't tested them. Although the Agents file should probably work perfect. If you want the agents file, grab the one from my previous pack.
    • You need the official 15.3 patch which includes the winter transfers to make this pack work.

10 January 2015 - v1.2
    • More than 27.080 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers such as Cerci to Milan, Torres to Atletico Madrid, Frank Lampard loan renewal, Steven Gerrard future transfer to LA Galaxy, Lukas Podolski & Xherdan Shaqiri to Inter, and so on...
    Known issues
    • Short term loans (less than 3 months) are not passed
    • Kramaric is currently in Leicester; If something goes wrong with his WP, I will remove him from the next pack

1 December 2014 - v1.1
    • More than 21.460 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers

15 November 2014 - v1.0
    • More than 15.400 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers that happened after the 15.1 database lock-down
    • 7 Japan international players created + Joshua Blake Kennedy (Australian international)
    • Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Saido Berahino abilities changed
    • Created Indian Hero Super League + Cyprus Divisions (1st & 2nd)
    • 18 wonderkids created including Martin Odegaard, Ianis Hagi, Brooklyn Beckham & Xane Zaineddine

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/bg...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Over 82.718 changes up to 1st of July that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 82.718 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 1st of July 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this topic or the comments below. Hopefully I can do something about it !

Released: 1 July - 3.2

Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days, so you know when to expect the next ones.

What is included

Transfers Update
    Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
    Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Find Me On Facebook

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.
    Then move the .fmf files you need in your Football Manager 2015 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Step 3
    Start a new game.

In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.

Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.

Please consider donating
    For my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]

Thanks !

Changelog

1 June 2015 - v3.0
    ◘ Added :
    • Missed transfers.
    • Manager changes.
    • Promotions/Relegations/Cup holders in England until Blue Square North/South , and France until CFA.
    • Some CA/PA changes.
    • New injuries added to players like : Diego Alves , Sergio Asenjo , Claudio Marchisio , Daniel Sturridge.

◘ Missed/Not added :
    • Uefa coefficients/European places. I need firstly the Champions League Final to be finished.
    • Promotions/Relegations/Cup holders in another nations. Will be completed pack by pack.
    • Many transfers will be missed, as it's summer and every second a new transfer will come out.

2 May 2015 - v2.2
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    • 4 new wonderkids : Toni Trograncic,Federico Valverde,Maximiliano Romero,Caoimhin Kelleher.
    • Many CA/PA changes.
    Known issues

1 April 2015 - v2.1
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    Known issues

15 March 2015 - v2.0
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    Known issues
    • Cyprus & Indian Superleague, and Agents files have been removed from now, cause I haven't tested them. Although the Agents file should probably work perfect. If you want the agents file, grab the one from my previous pack.
    • You need the official 15.3 patch which includes the winter transfers to make this pack work.

10 January 2015 - v1.2
    • Latest worldwide transfers such as Cerci to Milan, Torres to Atletico Madrid, Frank Lampard loan renewal, Steven Gerrard future transfer to LA Galaxy, Lukas Podolski & Xherdan Shaqiri to Inter, and so on...
    Known issues
    • Kramaric is currently in Leicester; If something goes wrong with his WP, I will remove him from the next pack

1 December 2014 - v1.1

15 November 2014 - v1.0
    • 7 Japan international players created + Joshua Blake Kennedy (Australian international)
    • 18 wonderkids created including Martin Odegaard, Ianis Hagi, Brooklyn Beckham & Xane Zaineddine

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/bg...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Over 96.032 changes up to 1st of July that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 96.032 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 15th of July 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Released: 1 July - 3.3

What is included

Transfers Update
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

Find Me On Facebook

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.

Step 3
    Start a new game.

Files that add new competitions are OK to have.

Please consider donating

Thanks !

Changelog

15 July 2015 - v3.3

• 96.032 database changes.
    • 7 new wonderkids. Find them in the texts folder.
    • Some CA/PA changes.
    • All last year's injuries removed and replaced with new.

1 June 2015 - v3.0
    ◘ Added :
    • Missed transfers.
    • Manager changes.
    • Some CA/PA changes.

◘ Missed/Not added :

2 May 2015 - v2.2
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    • Many CA/PA changes.
    Known issues

1 April 2015 - v2.1
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    Known issues

15 March 2015 - v2.0
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    Known issues

10 January 2015 - v1.2
    Known issues

1 December 2014 - v1.1

15 November 2014 - v1.0

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/34...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Over 112.877 changes up to 5th of August that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 96.032 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 5th of August 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Released: 5 August - 3.4

What is included

Transfers Update
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

http://www.facebook.com/FmTransfersDataUpdatePacksByPr0

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.

Step 3
    Start a new game.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/td...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    11 Aug 2015
    Số bài viết

Bản này có vẻ vập nhật nhanh, ít chỉnh sửa Pa

Ngày tham gia
    10 Nov 2009
    Số bài viết

có update tối qua rồi, ae dùng thử chưa?

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Over 123.151 changes up to 20th of August that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 123.151 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 20th of August 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Released: 20 August - 3.5

What is included

Transfers Update
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

Find Me On Facebook

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.

Step 3
    Start a new game.

Please consider donating

Thanks !

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/42...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Over 133.974 changes up to 3rd of September that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 133.974 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 3rd of September 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Released: 3 September - 3.6

What is included

Transfers Update
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

Find Me On Facebook

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.

Step 3
    Start a new game.

Please consider donating

Thanks !

Changelog

5 August 2015 - v3.4
    • 112.877 database changes.
    • 3 new wonderkids: Thomas Agyepong, Jason Eyenga-Lokilo and Joao Virginia
    • Some CA/PA changes.
    • MLS updated with new teams (NYCFC & Orlando City starting in the first season.

15 July 2015 - v3.3
    • 96.032 database changes.
    • 7 new wonderkids: Djibril Sow, Vlad Mihai Dragomir, Ilias Moutha Sebtaoui, Vasilis Kinalis, Donyell Malen, Bobby Adekanye, Adama Traore
    • Some CA/PA changes.
    • All last year's injuries removed and replaced with new.

1 June 2015 - v3.0
    ◘ Added :
    • Missed transfers.
    • Manager changes.
    • Some CA/PA changes.

◘ Missed/Not added :

2 May 2015 - v2.2
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    • 4 new wonderkids : Toni Trograncic, Federico Valverde, Maximiliano Romero, Caoimhin Kelleher.
    • Many CA/PA changes.
    Known issues

1 April 2015 - v2.1
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    Known issues

15 March 2015 - v2.0
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    Known issues

10 January 2015 - v1.2
    Known issues

1 December 2014 - v1.1

15 November 2014 - v1.0

Credits

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vg...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

LFCMarshall's FM15 Summer Transfer Update including MLS (03.09.15)

One of the original and most popular FM15 transfer update's with 99,170 changes as of the 3rd September 2015. Created by LFCMarshall

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/LFCMarshallTransferUpdate

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/LFCMarshall_

Welcome to LFCMarshall's FM15 Summer Transfer update. This update will make a small amount of changes to the game to keep it as up to date and realistic as possible. You can suggest anything either on Facebook or my thread. Changes made include:

Released: 3rd September 2015

03.09.15 Changes:
    - Latest transfers - including deadline day!
    - MLS updated with waived players and latest transfers
    - Norweigen league update
    - French league update
    - Mafra, Famalicao and Varzim added to the Portuguese second league
    - Created Yoshinuri Muto at Mainz
    - Added players back to Millwall after a mistake on the previous version
    - Latest transfers around the world
    - Latest managerial changes
    - As usual other smaller changes also

Basic changes include:
    - 99,170 changes to the database
    - over 400 new youth players added across the world
    - over 100 agents added to the game
    - over 50 media and journalists added to the game
    - MLS updated with news rosters and management
    - Usual CA/PA changes
    - Lower English leagues CA/PA changes
    - Staff changes across the major European Leagues (CA/PA and stats)
    - Latest transfers
    - Manager changes
    - Released players
    - Edited European team / Cup winners
    - Relegations and promotions across the world
    - And much, much more!

Promotions and Relegations:
    England - Premier League to Conference N/S, Scotland - Premiership to League Two, Belgium - Jupiler to Proximus , Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, France - Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Spain - La Liga, Italy - Serie A. Holland - Eredivise, Jupiler, Portugal - Primeira Liga, Russia - Premier, Turkey - Super Lig, Denmark - Superliga, Nordicbet liga, Ukraine - Prem'er, Persha, Druha, Greece - Superleague, Switzerland - Superleague, Challenge, 1. Liga, Hungary - Premier League

European teams changed in the following nations:
    England, Germany, France, Spain, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Denmark, Ukraine, Greece, Switzerland, Hungary, Financial Fair Play - Go Ahead eagles and West Ham

Huge thanks to the contributions of Joao Piva, Tobba Gustafsson, ThePav, Nicolas Bell and Jens Skavdal

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6w...tember.fmf.zip

Ngày tham gia
    10 Jul 2010
    Số bài viết

Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của Super FM Bài viết
    LFCMarshall's FM15 Summer Transfer Update including MLS (03.09.15)

One of the original and most popular FM15 transfer update's with 99,170 changes as of the 3rd September 2015. Created by LFCMarshall

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/LFCMarshallTransferUpdate

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/LFCMarshall_

Welcome to LFCMarshall's FM15 Summer Transfer update. This update will make a small amount of changes to the game to keep it as up to date and realistic as possible. You can suggest anything either on Facebook or my thread. Changes made include:

Released: 3rd September 2015

03.09.15 Changes:
    - Latest transfers - including deadline day!
    - MLS updated with waived players and latest transfers
    - Norweigen league update
    - French league update
    - Mafra, Famalicao and Varzim added to the Portuguese second league
    - Created Yoshinuri Muto at Mainz
    - Added players back to Millwall after a mistake on the previous version
    - Latest transfers around the world
    - Latest managerial changes
    - As usual other smaller changes also

Basic changes include:
    - 99,170 changes to the database
    - over 400 new youth players added across the world
    - over 100 agents added to the game
    - over 50 media and journalists added to the game
    - MLS updated with news rosters and management
    - Usual CA/PA changes
    - Lower English leagues CA/PA changes
    - Staff changes across the major European Leagues (CA/PA and stats)
    - Latest transfers
    - Manager changes
    - Released players
    - Edited European team / Cup winners
    - Relegations and promotions across the world
    - And much, much more!

Promotions and Relegations:
    England - Premier League to Conference N/S, Scotland - Premiership to League Two, Belgium - Jupiler to Proximus , Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, France - Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Spain - La Liga, Italy - Serie A. Holland - Eredivise, Jupiler, Portugal - Primeira Liga, Russia - Premier, Turkey - Super Lig, Denmark - Superliga, Nordicbet liga, Ukraine - Prem'er, Persha, Druha, Greece - Superleague, Switzerland - Superleague, Challenge, 1. Liga, Hungary - Premier League

European teams changed in the following nations:
    England, Germany, France, Spain, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Denmark, Ukraine, Greece, Switzerland, Hungary, Financial Fair Play - Go Ahead eagles and West Ham

Huge thanks to the contributions of Joao Piva, Tobba Gustafsson, ThePav, Nicolas Bell and Jens Skavdal

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6w...tember.fmf.zip
    bẹp post nhầm chuông à :fa:

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết
  •