Share game FM24 (PC)

Trang thứ 4 trong tổng số 4 trang Trang đầuTrang đầu ... 234
Hiển thị kết quả từ 31 tói 34 trong tổng số 34
    Ngày tham gia
    02 Oct 2006
    Số bài viết

Từ: Football Manager Handheld 2015

Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của Dec Bài viết
    That isn't exactly like mine though right down to the full stop. Why would he mention Kindle when it hasn't been mentioned anywhere but on my site in the exact same wording? If you are all going to be rude then that is fair enough, you all have a lot of stolen content from FM sites and copied versions of the game. I am sure the FM Fansites and SI would love to see this.
    Get the fk outta here, and do anything you want to, kid.

We like to move it, move it

Ngày tham gia
    17 Nov 2014
    Số bài viết

Ok, I will go. Leaving a link to your site with every single FM Affiliate site leading to mass take downs of content and also with Sports Interactive due to many versions of FM being pirated from here throughout the years. Sound good? Ok, good. Bye!

Ngày tham gia
    10 Nov 2007
    Đến từ
    UK
    Số bài viết

Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của Dec Bài viết
    Ok, I will go. Leaving a link to your site with every single FM Affiliate site leading to mass take downs of content and also with Sports Interactive due to many versions of FM being pirated from here throughout the years. Sound good? Ok, good. Bye!
    You dont need to take it serious mate. It just the image no need to make it big deal

We are sorry if we accidentally use your information without acknowledgement.

We have always link the original source you can check other folder (graphics, tactics...) if you want to. Is not like we stole or pirate anything dont jump into conclusion too early

Ngày tham gia
    10 Nov 2007
    Đến từ
    UK
    Số bài viết

Anyway Dec you can do whatever you want. The game is not even out yet

Case close

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm