Share game FM24 (PC)
Trang thứ 2 trong tổng số 2 trang Trang đầuTrang đầu 12
Hiển thị kết quả từ 11 tói 13 trong tổng số 13

Chủ đề: Tactics Guide

Ngày tham gia
    16 Jun 2007
    Số bài viết
    Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của votinhkhach Bài viết
    Having looked at three tactic building frameworks, it is now time to delve deeper into some of the other theories behind successful tactical set ups. The following section looks at Mirroring, Defensive Line, Farrows/Sarrows/Barrows, Mentality, Through-Balls, Forward Runs, Run With Ball, Crosses, Hold Up Ball, and Marking. All have been tested successfully with the RoT framework, but not with the 5x5 or Split Global.

Slider Pairings/Mirroring

Mirroring basically means ensuring two opposing elements of the game have a slider total of 20. I experimented with mirroring heavily during my last three months on FM06 but didn’t ever get around to writing it up. There are many ways in which to mirror, and the following offers some suggestions.

Width versus Time Wasting

The assumption for this mirror is that a home tactic should be wide with low time wasting whereas an away tactic should be narrow with high time wasting. Thus, the mirroring split is:

Home: Width 15 vs. Time Wasting 5

Away: Width 5 vs. Time Wasting 15

I always use the 5/15 split as a starting point as they correspond with the ‘first notch’ of the sliders. Thus 5 is ‘first notch’ rarely and 15 is ‘first notch’ often. From this position attacking can be emphasised via lowering time wasting and raising width by the same factor. Likewise, defence can be emphasised by moving the sliders in the other direction.

NB: I rarely had to alter sliders from the ‘first notch’ position. Occasionally, I went to a 17-3 split if I was chasing a late goal, but I have never tested emphasising defence.

Creative Freedom versus Closing Down

I was having so much success with the Width/Time Wasting split that I decided to try it on a player by player basis. I built a tactic on a CF/CD split in individual instructions. The system looked like so:

DCs: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 3/17

FBs: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 5/15

MCd: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 5/15

ML/R: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 10/10

MCa: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 15/5

FCs: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 15/5

NB: I only tried this system at home. For away games I went for CD of 5 across the board (CF as above system) with the exception of the MCd who remained at 15. However, there is no reason it shouldn’t work (see Level Assumptions before deciding to employ such a system in LLM).

Mentality versus Passing

The Width/Time Wasting and the Creative Freedom/Closing Down mirrors worked so well that I decided to experiment with Passing/Mentality. My assumption was that DCs would benefit from direct passing, whereas a high mentality attacker only needs to play quick flicks. Following the RoT framework I devised the following.

DCs: Mentality/Passing = 6/14

FBs: Mentality/Passing = 10/10

MCd: Mentality/Passing = 8/12

MR/L: Mentality/Passing = 12/8

MCa: Mentality/Passing = 16/4

FC: Mentality/Passing = 14/6

ST: Mentality = 18/2

The results were very impressive. There is an argument for transposing the passing of the MCa and the FCd if you wish.

NB: This passing system was designed for High Quality sides. For Championship – high L2 I would suggest raising passing by 2 across the board so the mentality/passing total equals 22. For LLM raise by 4 so the total = 24 (see Level Assumptions). The GK should always pass to 2 higher than the DCs, no matter what mentality setting you use.

Tempo and Front Three Creative Freedom

There is evidence emerging in the Demo that tempo and front three (FCs & AMC/MCa) creative freedom should be matched. Therefore, if tempo is at 5 then CF for the front three should also be 5. If tempo is 15 then CF should be 15. The following reason seems to apply.

5/15 and 15/5 tempo/CF systems don't work as well, or look as good, because the two variables don't compliment each other. If tempo is high then players will look to move the ball around quickly and get it further upfield sooner. This is hindered by the 3 forward players not being allowed to stray from position, which is required in order for them to create spaces into which to pass the ball.

A slow tempo means players won't rush with passing and hold the ball up a lot. When making a pass players will try to keep it simple. This is complimented by players staying in their own positions. Therefore, the 5/5 and 15/15 systems work more effectively.

There are two things to take into consideration here. Firstly, there is the degree of tiredness players will suffer if they are playing high tempo football all match. Tempo/CF at 15/15 with all attacking players on high forward runs often will lead to fatigue. Therefore, high CF/high temp systems need to be employed realistically (circa Arsenal in their fast-fast-slow style). Secondly, it obviously influences the mirroring of CF/CD when applied to attacking players. Further testing is needed (see Future Testing/Closing Down).

N.B. It may be that a 5/15 tempo/CF split works well in a counter attacking system although a lot more testing is required.

Defensive Line

The assumption for the defensive line is that a high defensive line keeps your team close together and is thus ideal for away games. A high defensive line should be equal to the mentality of your most attacking midfielder. However, if you are using a DMC then it should drop by at least 2 notches from that setting or the DMC will get dragged too close to the d-line and fail to perform adequate covering duties.

A low defensive line is important when you are playing ultra-defensive systems such as the dreaded 3-3-2-1-1. In such systems the opposition FC plays very deep and a deep defensive line will ensure that the FC is covered by the DMC/MCd. The DCs will stop him if he gets past the DMC, but in general the DMC will win the ball or force a hurried clearance which is mopped up by the DCs. They are in a lot of space so have plenty of passing options available to recycle the ball back into the attacking third of the pitch. If the d-line is too high they won’t have easy options as they are covering the FC and too much time will be wasted in trying to win the ball back for them to be able to play easy passes into space (see Breaking Down the 3-3-2-1-1).

Farrows/Sarrows/Barrows

My preferred system is a 4-4-2 Diamond so I’ll use that as a guide. These rules should be pretty much transferable to any formation with a little thought.

Ultra-Attack: Long farrowed ML/R, Short farrowed FBs. This farrowing combination allows the wide players to double up on the defending side. If it is working you will see a lot of crosses nodded in at the far post by the corresponding winger.

Attack: Long farrowed ML/R. This allows for constant pressure on the opposition whilst maintaining a tighter defensive base.

Possession: Short farrowed ML/R, short barrowed AMC. This ensures a box-like structure around the opposition penalty area but remains more focussed on possession than on creating chances.

Defend Lead: Sarrowed FCs: Combined with a tight defensive system sarrowed FCs offer plenty of opportunities to exploit the channels. If the AI is pushing its FBs forward expect a host of counter-attacking chances.

NB: I also play an alternate 4-2-3-1 system that has long farrowed ML/R. On paper it looks more defensive than the Defend Lead system, but it actually focuses on getting four players forward (FC, AMC, ML/R) whereas the Defend Lead only attacks with three (FCs, AMC).

Mentality, Through-Balls, Forward Runs, Run With Ball and Crosses

The following provides an indicator of how I set up Forward Runs, Through Balls, Crossing & Passing Focus.

Forward Runs

Attack: Often FCs, AMC, ML/R. Mixed FBs, DMC. Rarely DCs

Possession: Often FCs, AMC. Mixed ML/R, FBs. Rarely DMC, DCs

Defend Lead: Often FCs, AMC. Mixed ML/R. Rarely FBs, DMC, DCs.

Try Through Balls

Often: FCd, AMC, DMC. Mixed: FCa, ML/R, FBs, DCs, GK

Crossing

Often: ML/R, FBs. Mixed: FCs. Rarely: AMC (unless free role), DMC, DCs

Focus Passing

Home: Mixed. This provides greater scope and opportunity for attacking moves.

Away: Down Both Flanks: Exploits the channels and keeps the ball away from positions from which interceptions will be costly.

Hold Up Ball

At least two players should hold up the ball. I usually use my DMC and FCd in these roles, as the DMC holding the ball allows the defence to regroup and the FCd allows for the chance of wingers overlapping him which opens up more attacking angles.

Marking

In my opinion man-marking was horribly flawed in FM06. It worked perfectly until the AI switched tactics. Once that happened user defenders remained assigned to their original markee no matter where he was repositioned. Therefore, your DC may well end up man-marking the opposition’s ML. I believe this may have been fixed in ’07, although don’t quote me. Anyway, to combat this perceived problem I advise the following.

Tight-Zonal: DCs, FBs, DMC

Loose-Zonal: ML/R, AMC, FCs

This system fits nicely with the CD/CF set up in that it ensure space for front players whilst keeps the defenders tight on their men. For a more defensive system the ML/Rs could also be pushed into tight-zonal.

Goalkeeper

I have always employed a sweeper-keeper with a mentality of 14 with low CF/CD, although there is no reason you shouldn’t follow general RoT settings and have the keeper’s mentality set to 4.
    Source đó, ai đọc hiểu được thì hay, tui dịch từ từ, khi nào xong up lên cho phần tiếng Việt, giờ đọc đỡ phần tiếng Anh này đi

Ối cha mẹ ơi tiếng TÂY nhìn hoa hết cả mắt ra, chắc đợi đến lúc up tiếng Việt thì mới hết hoa mắt . hihi Nhưng dù sao cũng cảm ơn bạn. Dịch nhanh lên nhé

Ngày tham gia
    25 Nov 2006
    Số bài viết
    Không phải là úp úp mở mở, các bác thông cảm. Trước giờ toàn để nguyên tiếng anh mà đọc rồi áp dụng thôi, bây giờ lại phải ngồi dịch, rồi tổng hợp nữa. Sắp có bài mới rồi :d

Ngày tham gia
    25 Nov 2006
    Số bài viết
    Set Pieces

Cả tron đời sống thật và Fm 07, các tình huống cố định đã trở thành nhân tố thiết thực, nhiều khi quyết định thắng thua cả trận đấu đặc biệt trong những trận đấu quan trọng hoặc bế tắc. Điều quyết định là bỏ ra 1 ít thời gian để lựa đúng cầu thủ đá phạt và đưa ra nhiệm vụ cho từng cầu thủ. Điều này có thể làm nên sự khác biệt giữa thành công và thất bại.

Cầu thủ thực hiện và huấn luyện viên có ảnh hưởng đến sự thành công hay không của những tình huống này. Decisions, finishing, long shots, crossing, passing, composure là những chỉ số quan trọng không kém free kick, tùy thuộc vào bạn muốn cầu thủ đá phạt làm gì.

Sau đây là những gợi ý dựa trên đội hình 4 4 2

Attacking Free Kicks:

Nhớ kiểm tra cầu thủ chơi đầu tốt nhất và hiệu chỉnh cho phù hợp

LB: back if needed
    RB: back if needed
    CB thấp: forward or disrupt wall
    CB cao: challenge GK
    ML: forward
    MC/d: disrupt wall
    MC/a: forward
    MR: back if needed
    ST cao: challenge GK
    FC nhanh: forward

Trận đấu quan trọng đòi hỏi có thêm 1 cầu thủ nữa stay back if needed

Chọn cầu thủ đá phạt là rất quan trọng. Để cầu thủ thuận chân trái đá những quả phạt bên phải sẽ mang lại nhiều lợi thế bởi đường bóng xoáy và sẽ rất khó để phòng thủ. Đương nhiên cũng nên để ý đến việc tạt bóng hay thực hiện những cú sút xa. 1 vài cầu thủ tỏ ra không co shiệu quả mặc dù có chỉ số rất tốt, vì vậy hãy kiểm tra cầu thủ đá phạt từ những trận đấu đầu tiên xe anh ta có tỏ ra hiệu quả không.

Team Setting: thường là mixed hoặc best header, không có sự khác biệt nào rõ ràng giữa 2 cách set.

Defending free kicks:

Chiến thuật phản công: giữ lại từ 1 đến 3 cầu thủ ở tuyến trên
    Chiến thuật phòng thủ hoàn toàn: tất cả đều quay về => có được sự phòng ngự tốt hơn nhưng đòng nghĩa với nó là nhiều áp lực hơn. (Có thể để 2 thằng FB đứng 2 cột, điều này ít hiệu quả trong Fm 07 nhưng ít ra chúng nó cũng có thể giúp phá bóng lên).

Hàng rào:
    Hàng rào lớn: lên đến 6 cầu thủ + FBs mark man, CBs default hoặc mark man
    Hàng rào nhỏ: 3-4 cầu thủ + FBs và DMC mark man, CBs default hoặc mark man

Vài ý tưởng dựa trên đội hình 4 4 2

Hàng rào lớn:
    LB, RB: man mark
    CBs: default/man mark
    Các cầu thủ khác (ML, MR, MCs, Forwards): form wall

Hàng rào nhỏ
    LB, RB, CBs, MC/d: man mark
    MR, ST cao, MC/a: form wall
    ML, FC nhanh: stay forward

Hàng rào nhỏ (2):
    LB, RB: near post/far post
    CBs, MC/d: man mark
    MR, ST cao, MC/a: form wall
    ML, FC nhanh: stay forward

Nhớ kiểm tra cầu thủ chơi cao và nhanh để hiệu chỉnh cho phù hợp

Throw Ins:

Throw ins left:
    LB: short
    RB: back
    CB thấp: back
    CB cao: near post
    ML: short
    MR: back
    MC/d: short
    MC/a: lurk outside area
    ST cao: near post

Throw ins right:
    LB: back
    RB: short
    CB thấpl: back
    CB cao: near post
    ML: back
    MC/d: short
    MC/a: lurk
    ST cao: near post

Trong những trận đấu quan trọng yêu cầu cả 2 CB đều stay back

Team settings: phổ biến là mixed, nhưng long throws có thể là sự lựa chọn cho những đội bóng ít kĩ thuật và có nhiều cầu thủ cao trong khu vực 16m50. Set quick thỉnh thoảng giúp cho Full back có được vị trí tốt, Nhưng tất cả những lựa chọn trên đầu không quan trọng bằng việc có cầu thủ nào come short để tạo ra 1 tình huống tấn công nguy hiểm hay không, cũng như việc lựa chọn đúng cầu thủ trong khu vực 16m50.

Corners:

Attacking corners: Lựa chọn phổ biến nhất là near post vì vậy chúng ta tập trung vào mục này. Dĩ nhiên nếu lựa chọn far post các thiết lập hoàn toàn ngược lại

Nhiệm vụ tấn công: Nhất trí rằng near post, challenge goalkeeperfar post nên được chiếm lính bởi những cầu thủ chơi đầu tốt nhất hoặc là những cầu thủ cao nhất (thường là 2 CB và 1 ST).

Cầu thủ chơi đầu tốt nhất sẽ đứng ở near post, người tiếp theo challenge keeper (yêu cầu có aggression cao), và người thứ 3 đứng ở far post. Cũng có thể set 2 tên near post.
    Ngoài ra còn có các lựa chọn khác trong tình huống phạt góc. Cầu thủ chạy cánh với chỉ số crossing cao có thể set là come short và set lurk outside the area cho những cầu thủ sút xa tốt đều có thể mang lại bàn thắng.

Nhiệm vụ phòng thủ: Nên luôn có 2 cầu thủ stay back + 1 cầu thủ stay back if needed hoặc cả 3 stay back if needed. Trong khoảng 20ph cuối trận, số lượng cầu thủ này nên được tăng lên thành 4 (bằng cách sử dụng if need) bởi vì trong khoảng thời gian đó rất có thể đối phương sẽ để 3 cầu thủ phía trên khi chịu phạt góc. Vai trò này nên để cho hậu về cánh hoặc tiền vệ cánh đảm nhiệm bởi đa số laoị cầu thủ này thường nhỏ con và không chiến kém

Corner takers: Cầu thủ thực hiện đá phạt góc nên được chọn 1 cách thủ công bởi vì AI không luôn luôn chọn cầu thủ tốt nhất để thực hiện đá phạt góc.

Cách sắp xếp đề nghị dựa trên đội hình 4 4 2:

Nhớ kiểm tra cầu thủ chơi đầu tốt nhất và hiệu chỉnh cho thích hợp

LB: back/back if needed
    RB: back/back if needed
    CB : challenge GK
    CB : near post
    ML: short option
    MR: back if needed/forward
    MC/d: outside area
    MC/a: outside area
    ST cao: far post
    FC nhanh: forward/attack from deep/attack far post

Defending corners:

Close down: Winger hoặc Playmaker, cúng có thể là 1 ai đó không có mấy tác dụng trong vòng cấm địa nhưng có năng chặn đứng tình huống (intercept cao) và thiết lập 1 đợt phản công nhanh (passing, creativity, composure, flair, decisions tốt).
    Back/Man-marking/Marking tall player: DMC hoặc 1 tên tiền đạo thật khỏe tùy thuộc vào height, heading, jumping
    Back: AMC hoặc/và Winger
    Near post/far post: Thường là FB, cũng có thể là Winger còn FB dùng để mark small
    Mark tall: CBs, DMC, ST.
    Stay forward: Những cầu thủ có tốc độ tốt (tiền đạo, tiền vệ cánh)

Thiết lập dựa trên đội hình 4 4 2:

Nhớ kiểm tra và hiệu chỉnh cho phù hợp

LB/RB: near post/far post
    CB/CB: mark tall
    MC/d: man mark/mark tall/back
    MC/a: back
    ML: forward
    MR: close down
    ST cao: man mark/mark tall/back

Next: Man-Management and Media Interaction

Lần sửa bài viết gần nhất bởi vietales : 06-07-2007 vào lúc 05:04 PM