Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 tói 10 trong tổng số 39

Chủ đề: Tug's Training 2010

Ngày tham gia
    04 Oct 2007
    Đến từ
    Nothingness
    Số bài viết

Tug's Training 2010

Cái này hầu như ai cũng biết đến cho nên mình ko cần phải giới thiệu nhiều về chất lượng của nó .

Info:

Welcome to Tug's Training 2010!

This training schedule was made by me Mark Tugwell, and may not be redistributed without my permission. If you want this training on your website, just take the courtesy to email me first at the address below.

Please direct Feedback, Comments, Hate mail and death threats to either:

[email protected]

Or seek help and refuge in one of the many threads across the FM scene.

WHAT'S CHANGED IN THIS VERSION?
    -------------------------

# All schedules modified slightly in key areas so as to hopefully create the most successful and comprehensive training schedules yet.

# Extensive testing on demo with a range of teams, many thanks to all testers!

# Updated versions will be added to the site as testing continues in the full game, keep an eye on this site and tactic/training sections of various FM scene websites.

NOTE: At the moment there are no part time schedules, and as you probably gathered from the last 2 versions there are no plans to make them. Sorry about that.

WHERE SHOULD I TRAIN MY PLAYERS?
    --------------------------------

If you think you have a player who doesn't fit into any of the schedules, put him where your best judgment says you should put him. For example If you have a left back who plays very attacking football, you might prefer to train him as a midfielder or even a winger. Also, if one of your Strikers is more of a flair based player, you might fancy training them on the attacking midfielder regime. Or in reverse: an attacking midfielder who is fairly clinical might benefit from striker training.

NOTE: I use these schedules as an improvement on the default FM schedules, if you have a player who needs a lot of work in a certain area, copy their schedule and tinker with it. Eg. a well developed player who has disappointingly low pace, might benefit from a lower intensity on certain parts of his training in aid of more intense Aerobic training. Play around with them, individual training schedules can be important!

MY PLAYERS ARE GETTING TIRED!
    -----------------------------

Occasionally, you may want to rest your players, perhaps nearer to the latter stages of the season.
    Or sometimes just clicking down the training intensity a few pegs can help a bit.

PC INSTRUCTIONS:
    -------------

Download the files and then copy them to:

(My) Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules

If you don't have a Schedules folder, simply create one.

When you're on the training screen in game, click on Edit training, go to import, select the Training files and click OK one file at a time.

Hướng dẫn sử dụng :

- Win Vista: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\
    - Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\
    - Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\
    - Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/
    (Đường dẫn này có thể thấy trong Preferences ==> General ==> Folder Locations) tạo folder schedules rồi giải nén vào đó.
    - Vào game vào mục training ==> schedules ==>manage schedules ==> nhấp import rồi chọn 2 file vừa down về và bắt đầu chọn train cho từng vị trí thích hợp

Tug's Training 2010 Download

Link Mediafire upload by KandL

Chủ đề tương tự:
    Lần sửa bài viết gần nhất bởi cloudstrife : 31-10-2009 vào lúc 07:43 PM

Ngày tham gia
    26 Oct 2008
    Số bài viết
    ko biết có Dark star chưa nhỉ?

Ngày tham gia
    23 Feb 2008
    Số bài viết
    pơ phếc! bản này Tug làm chuẩn không cần chỉnh

Ngày tham gia
    24 Oct 2008
    Số bài viết
    Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của DonZeno Bài viết
    pơ phếc! bản này Tug làm chuẩn không cần chỉnh
    Sếp đã test đc bao lâu rồi?Dù sao cũng phải thanks phát

Ngày tham gia
    07 Nov 2007
    Đến từ
    Nơi cơn mê bắt đầu...
    Số bài viết
    bác ơi up lên site khác đc không . em down nó toàn bảo available in next 3hours...thôi

Ngày tham gia
    06 Feb 2009
    Đến từ
    Hà Nội
    Số bài viết
    Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của btnghia252 Bài viết
    bác ơi up lên site khác đc không . em down nó toàn bảo available in next 3hours...thôi
    ko phải đâu bạn cái dòng ở trên cái link là nó nó IP của bạn có thể down link này trong vòng 3h ngoài 3h chắc link die luôn

Ngày tham gia
    21 Apr 2009
    Số bài viết
    cái training youth ấy có nên kéo lên very heavy ko các bác

Lần sửa bài viết gần nhất bởi chuduckhai : 31-10-2009 vào lúc 09:05 AM

Ngày tham gia
    19 Aug 2009
    Số bài viết
    cho minh lik donw Tug's triaing đi

Ngày tham gia
    03 Oct 2006
    Số bài viết