FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.9
A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.9 released on 14 February 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.9 [Released 14.02.2015]

Skin for FM 2015 (1920x1080).

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.9 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role. I also thanks to doc.bt and ivan for the skins in FMC style and where I really could learn how to include some panels that I want to use since FlutSkin2014. Finally thanks to patres10, vikisko and imires from FMSlovakia & FMScout for the default kits I included in player profile panel.

This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

In this version the major changes are:

Three new panels included: the overview staff (for all clubs), the match plans, the overview player report with additional stats (FMC style)
“New” player profile panel with 4 animations, including the front club shirt.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to see the club/nation badge in the shirt of player profile you have to use normal logos as back left logos (duplicate the folder of normal logos and change the config of the new folder logos of clubs and nations – the code of that config will have to be similar as the following example:
<record from="1000037" to="graphics/pictures/club/1000037/logo/background/left"/>

New Scoreboard
New tab in player profile panel, with the clubs interested in the player.
New club overview report panel[
“New” animation in club overview panel (the transparent logos now alternate among, club, competition and nation flag)
Match commentary font increased
Match feed popup, match titlebar and match titlebar score tweaked

..and lots of other tweaks.

Download
https://mega.co.nz/#!i9k0FTYL!EYmEXj...QubSfFoD3170sQ