A stylish, dark skin for FMer's playing on 1920x1080 resolution, adding loads of nice visual and interface tweaks, making the game even more enjoyable.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to present to you me and my friend Emil's new skin Vitrex MMXV: A stylish, dark skin for FMer's playing on 1920x1080 resolution, adding loads of nice visual and interface tweaks, making the game even more enjoyable.

The skin is named after the two latin words victorem and rex, with a twist, the first one meaning winner/champion and the latter lion. MMXV is the year 2015.

We want to thank DazS8, michaeltmurrayuk‎, wannchupbrew, Drakestone, theBantams, ArtDekDok and wkdsoul for adding to this skin in one or the other way (sorry if we forgot someone, and if so, please let us know).

Hope you all enjoy!

Includes following changes:

New intro screen
New sidebar with 3D effect
New custom sidebar icons
New titlebar
Autograph style names on player screens
Media description added as well to quickly know type of player
Tweaked size of text
Tweaked color of text
Tweaked size of various panels and sidebar
Custom player overview/panels
Custom scout report card icons
Custom attribute colors
Additional player info in titlebar
Custom club overview
Coloured fixtures in schedule
New comprehensive scout inbox reports
New color icons in news
Custom manager overview
Custom pre-match screen with match ticket
Instant result button
New match panels with more info
New scoreboards
Kits instead of logos on match screen
New TV logo added to match screen
Captain band in starting 11 match overview
AND MUCH MORE…

Installation
Step 1
Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
Step 2
Cut and paste the extracted folder "vitrex2015" to:
Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already.
Step 3
Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "VitrexMMXV" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/co...n+for+FM15.rar

Chủ đề tương tự: