V9 Changes
- Over 1500 Changes since v8
- All suggestions done
- A lot of new players added from England Holland ETC.
- Some more transfers done from major cubs around the world like Zenit
- More CA/PA Changes
- Squad rule removed as that was the source of all the problems at the start of v8

ENJOY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V8 Changes
- Over 76,000 changes since v7 - Nearly all from the new Prem rule
- Champions League edited EG.. Zilina and Cluj and Bursaspor Added and more
- More transfers from deadline day EG Robinho, VD Vaart, Hleb, Konchesky ETC
- All suggestions added
- Taken away / added more injuries
- More CA/PA Changes
- Players ceated mostly youth that people have suggested and a couple of japanese and korean EG Jong Tae-se
- All The Usual 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just follow these instructions!

1: download the file if you having any problems cus the file has been changed since the problems occured

2: it is a zip file and ignore the size dont worry bout any of that

3: un-zip it into editor data folder or if you find it easier extract it to desktop and drag it to editor data folder

4: go into the game select my database and everything fine!

5: All problems are sorted now;.... liverpool are back into europa league, the cant play matches has been fixed, the squad rule has been romoved cus of problems

Now please dont ask any questions which have been asked a million times its all here!

When Downloading this PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK and RATE FILE i need to know mistakes / changes you would like me to make

Problems! :
1. If you cant select leagues its because you havent got official 10.3 update no other reason
2. you only have to download this version not all the others aswell
3. if you haven't got any editor data folder you installed game wrong!
4. I don't do kits on this just download them off this site
5. If there any problems let em know because there shouldn't be ... it been tried and tested and works fine now

LINK DOWN

http://www.mediafire.com/?h08gi9iv2gr42yc

http://mega.1280.com/file/AFT3HG9ZW1/

Chủ đề tương tự: