Share game FM24 (PC)

Trang thứ 1 trong tổng số 16 trang 12311 ... Trang cuốiTrang cuối
Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 tói 10 trong tổng số 153
    Ngày tham gia
    02 Sep 2006
    Số bài viết

Features FM9 from now to release and Review FM9

FM09 Exclusive Feature No 1
    Re-laying - You now have the ability to request to re-lay the pitch to ensure a silky smooth playing
    surface. Or you could let it go all JJB.

Pitch degredation - This feature tracks the condition of the pitch during the season (possibly leading to the above).

Fixture postponements - Part of the pitch degradation module, this can lead to cancellations for bad weather and waterlogging (and probably those annual stories of fans travelling from Plymouth to Darlington only to have to turn round and head straight back)

Best XI As you may have noticed in last year's Football Manager 2008, at the end
    of the season you had a 'Best XI' which showed your clubs best XI since
    the start of the game. This year, with Football Manager 2009, all the
    best XI's in the game get a rating, so you can see how your best ever XI
    compares to those of other teams around the world. So, that's either added bragging rights all round, then, or digs about "living in the past" from the Johnny-come-latelys.

Ngày 29/10/2008
    6 góc view match trong fm9

USER INTERFACE CHANGES

Wizard Steps: Phần bạn tao game mới bằng giao diện, khi bạn sử dụng tính năng này, bạn sẽ thực hiện từng bước 1 từ đâu cho đến khi tạo game mới hoàn chỉnh

Menu Groupings: Menu "Manager" được nhóm lại để hợp với logic hơn. Các thành phần được nhóm là Manager, Team, Competition, Search and Options.

Quicklink Groupings: tương tự như menu manager, các nhà phát triển game đã làm những quicklink icons tương tự ở phần phia trên của màn hình với từng nhóm như phần quick link bên dưới

Competition News Indicator: gamer sẽ dễ dàng nhận ra panel Competition News panel như trong bản FM8 với các tin quan trọng mà bạn chưa đọc. Trong phiên bản FM9, phần Quicklink sẽ xác định sẽ giúp bạn xác định việc này chứ không như báo inbox trong bản FM8 và trước đó.

Buttons Clearer: Các nút sẽ được làm rõ ràng hơn và dễ nhìn thấy hơn so với phiên bản trước. Ngoài ra game còn add thêm một số liên kết trực tiếp đến các mục liên quan. We've also added some more of these so that you can be linked directly

Background less busy Background trong FM9 sẽ dễ nhìn, rõ ràng hơn và dễ dàng sửa đối theo ý muốn.

Skins FM9 sẽ có 2 skin: một skin màu xanh giống như năm trước (ặc ặc skin default FM9 màu xanh à chu Ter chắc làm game mệt mỏi quá nên nói sai ) và một phiên bản skin màu xanh trời

Colour Consistency Các menu sẽ có màu dễ nhìn hơn, rõ ràng hơn, Pop up menu sẽ có màu xám khi mờ. FM9 sẽ hạn chế tối đa pop up màu xanh kì cục của FM8

Licenses Game đã có bản quyền của Brondby( Denmark), Juventus(Italy), American Major League Soccer, Australian A-League, English Football League (Championship, League One, League Two), English Conference (Premier, North, South), French Ligue 1 and 2, South Korean K-League, Dutch Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie, Portuguese Liga Sagres and Liga Vitalis, Scottish Premier League, Spanish Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante. Ngoài ra còn có DTQG của Italian và hà lan.

Bản FM9 có khoảng 5277 player pictures , 364 team badges (logo ở góc ) và 846 kits. Đặc biệt kits sẽ được thiết kế 3d và bao gồm quần, áo và tất. Và bạn cũng sẽ được thấy chúng trong 3d match và trên màn hình thông tin về đội bóng.Nếu bạn là fan 2d thì cũng đừng quá lo lắng vì FM9 cũng bao gồm cả bộ kít 2d cho bạn.

Về 3d match, sẽ có một cái đồng hồ nhỏ, bảng kết quả điện tử và những widget chứa những thôgn tin về trận đấu. Một điểm mới là FM9 sẽ có highlight slider tính năng này cho phép bạn có thể điều khiển việc xem trận đấu và cách xem trện đấu.Không giống như real-life managers, bạn có thể xem lại những diễn biến trước đó của trận đấu bất cứ lúc nào (Ngốn ram à nghen).

Giống như FM8, FM9 có 2 thanh sliders (Match Speed và Highlight Speed). FM8 việc sử dụng hai thanh này để thay đổi tốc độ và cách view match không rõ ràng. Chính vì vậy FM9 2 thanh này sẽ tích hợp thành lại một.

New news

During the announcement video for Football Manager 2009, Sports
    Interactive revealed that they'd improved the media side of things in
    the series, with press conferences and other improvements.

Some of the other improvements include some new news items, such as when
    a host for a major tournament is decided, club history news items, a
    round up of some of the players who have been released by their clubs, a
    match incident news item and a squad registration news item.

On top of that, new information has been added to many news items,
    including whilst negotiating transfers, the assistant manager team
    report (with information on the weakest ares of the team, and potential
    targets) and transfer news.

Cập nhật 4 video clip mới nhất về FM9
    ww.gamekult.com/video/9270604/

http://www.gamekult.com/video/9270603/

http://www.gamekult.com/video/9270602/

http://www.gamekult.com/video/9270601/
    (Nếu sao chép vui lòng đóng dấu fm-vn.com)

Chủ đề tương tự:
    PREPARE TO RETIRE

Ngày tham gia
    02 Sep 2006
    Số bài viết
    Match engine videos
    Mời mọi người xem mảtch engine Fm9
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

PREPARE TO RETIRE

Ngày tham gia
    18 Oct 2007
    Số bài viết
    3D phê quá
    Ơ mà sao click vào nút thanks FM5 không được nhỉ, mình chưa có quyền cảm ơn hay sao?

Ngày tham gia
    19 Oct 2006
    Số bài viết
    3d nhìn ngon quá, mà sao SVĐ nhìn sơ sài thế nhỉ, đã thế lại còn làm cả 1 khoảng trống màu xanh đằng sau, hy vọng bản chính thức sẽ khác

Ngày tham gia
    02 Sep 2006
    Số bài viết
    blog thứ 10 he anh em,
    Today is Thursday. And I can't do an honest blog about what's going on today, as others would get annoyed with me for doing so, but let's just say that it hasn't been my favourite day in the world, ever.

Don't worry - the game is all fine, and the demo is still coming this weekend, but if you ever get the feeling that a load of people are conspiring to annoy, that is what my day has been like (apart from a couple of very good meetings this morning).
    If you didn't see it when it went live yesterday, the long version of the TV ad is now live at our youtube area, www.youtube.co.uk/sigames. I'm really proud of it, and think the teams of people who worked on it at RSA and Front Room did a really great job. A few people have asked what the music is on the trailer and it's the same music that was used in the background of the announcement video that we did, called Black Glove by Goose, who are on Skint Records. Their album is great, and well worth checking out!
    Today's indepth feature look comes from Nick, Ed and Phil, and looks at the new features, that of in-game press conferences.

Press Conferences

After the release of Football Manager 2008 we sat down and started to think about how we could improve the way the manager communicates with the media. Listening to the fan-base it was clear that the distinction between what is heard by the press and what stays behind closed doors has been blurred at times. On the one hand there is the interaction system (between fellow managers and between managers and players) and on the other there are the questions and transfer speculation which crop up every now and then in the manager's inbox. What was clear to us was that we needed to develop a system which would present the manager with a more realistic and focussed approach to handling the press.

As you will see in Football Manager 2009, our approach has been to make press conferences the focal point of the manager's dealings with the media. As in real life, a press conference is the only regular opportunity for journalists from both written and audio-visual media outlets to formally pose questions to the person in charge of the football club. On a broader scale, a press conference becomes the major point of contact between a manager and the outside world.
    In Football Manager 2009, there are three types of press conference: new job, pre-match and post-match. During each press conference, the manager will be given an indication of how many media sources and journalists are present. The number of journalists present will reflect the importance of the fixture; ranging from one or two local reporters for a non-league tie to global paparazzi for a European cup final.
    Once the press conference is under way, as each question is posed, the journalist asking the question will be displayed, along with their employer. Every question and answer is stored in the press conference history section which is important to the flow of press conferences over the course of time as journalists will refer back to questions asked at an earlier stage and what answers were previously given.
    Journalists being journalists, they'll occasionally stray off-topic. It might well be a pre-match press conference, but you can bet your life that someone in the room wants to know more about the latest rumours of unsettled players or a piece of juicy transfer gossip. That's the charm in having numerous journalists present; they've all got a different personality. Some of them will be kinder and more understanding towards you, whilst a similar number may be quite probing and less considerate.
    However, for every question, there's an answer, and you've got quite a degree of flexibility in how you go about addressing what has been asked. Each question has five options from which you can choose your best-suited response, with an additional free text box at the bottom of the screen for you to add your additional comments in should you have any (and we know you will). This doesn't impact on what the media or the football world make of your answers, but it's a nice tool to aid in the immersion factor for those that want to, and can be great fun in multiplayer games!
    Of course, if you don't want to turn up, you can simply send your Assistant Manager along on your behalf. There is also an option in Team Settings to get your assistant manager to handle all press conferences. If you do turn up and things aren't to your liking, you can ask your press officer to wrap things up or even storm out.

So, now you know more about that. Tomorrow's blog will come live from the Golden Joystick awards, where we're nominated for best PC game and best UK d

Well, the old age and lack of sleep have caught up with me, and I now have man flu on top of everything else.

We're playing a waiting game. The release candidate is with SEGA, and they are doing the final tests before we can officially be declared finished. We're expecting this early next week, and there's little more we can do now.
    Many of the team who've been doing stupid hours the last few weeks are, rightfully, at home in bed catching up on sleep. There's still lots of people manning the forts, waiting for info in case anything is found out to be wrong. And in my flu like state, I want to be at home, but am currently sitting in a video edit suite watching the various possible incarnations of the Football Manager TV ad and trailer have the finishing touches to them so that I can approve them on the spot.
    There've been lots of interesting phone calls marketing and PR wise the last few days. I don't really understand why so many of these things happen so late in the day, but there are always some last minute things that come through. I look forward to sharing some of these with you next week.
    Anyway, after yesterday's PSP new feature splurge, here's some more PC & Mac stuff, and the last new features to be revealed through these blogs. Next week, the blogs will be more in-depth looks at some of the new features already announced. Fear not though - there's still more to announce, and the podcast that will be out tomorrow evening (Friday) through iTunes will have some more, and some other interesting news. And next week, there'll be some other new features announced through Shortlist magazine's website over at Shortlist.com.
    So, what have I got for you today?
    Let's start off with preferred squad numbers. If a player has a preferred squad number, you'll now see this when you register your squad numbers for the season.
    A personal favourite of mine is something really simple, but very useful. In the game, you've had the possibility for many years of adding on a percentage sell on clause for a player, but having done some research into this, many clubs now utilise a percentage of profit sell on clause. So it's only fair that we add that as an option in game too.
    Another favourite is changes to the way youth compensation happens in the game. Previously, you've just paid a small fee to "steal" a youngster from another club, but this became a hot topic in the Summer with the transfer of Bostock to Spurs, so you'll find now that as well as paying an upfront fee, you'll also have to pay for first team appearances, and a sell on percentage.
    There are also improved qualification rules in the game, so the more complicated rules are explained better, such as in the Asian leagues and South American leagues.
    Let's take a break from new features for a minute, and answer some of the questions that have been sent through to the blog mailbox ([email protected] - but don't ask about new features please!)
    Craig Green asks "When did the Football Manager 2009 experience start for you? Will you be thinking up ideas for the next version straight away, or enjoying this years creation for a while?"
    Well Craig, the first properly playable code for FM2009 was around April time, although not all the features were active by then, so I started playing the game properly towards the end of June. As for the next version, we already have ideas for it, and will have the features meetings pretty soon after the release of FM2009. That doesn't mean we don't spend time enjoying it, as there won't be a playable version til April or May next year, at a guess.
    Gary Thomas asks "What are the chances of turning your expertise towards a boxing manager game?". Well Gary, I'd say they were very, very slim. We've tried out a couple of other sports management titles with Ice Hockey and Baseball, and now trimmed back to just doing Football, and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.
    Gogotte asks "I just want to know what is your favourite/best position on the football field as a real player?". My favourite position is left midfield or left wing, being left footed and quite short. Most in SI Towers would say that my best position on the football field is either on the subs bench, or as manager. My footballing skills aren't exactly good....
    Have I mentioned yet that 3 new goalkeeper attributes are shown in Football Manager 2009? First touch, free kick taking and penalty taking are now there, what with more and more goalkeepers taking free kicks and penalties, particularly in South America, they're important things to know now.
    Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned roaming scouting either. Unless you specify areas for your scouts to go to, they will choose themselves where to roam, and continue to give you summaries of players that they find.
    Finally for today, and for the blogs in this format, there seem to be a lot of rumours going around based on the previews about tactics changes in FM09. There will be a blog next week that will give more details on this, as the reasons behind it need to be explained properly, but some changes were made to tactics during the testing of Football Manager Live which changes the way that "arrows" work in game. What we found with FML is that people didn't really understand what the arrows did, including internally at Sports Interactive, so arrows now signify forward runs. Other tactic areas have been tweaked to make them work better to take into account this change, so you'll still find players running into channels and space, but that's more down to the players ability now. As I've said, there will be a blog explaining this all next week from the co-founder of Sports Interactive and the guy behind the match engine in the game, Paul Collyer.
    Right, that's it for today's blog. As mentioned above, there'll be more new features in the podcast which comes out tomorrow, but this is the last blog for this week. Hopefully next time I'm typing, I won't be full of snot...
    Cheers
    Hot clip FM9
    Link

PREPARE TO RETIRE

Ngày tham gia
    06 Jun 2008
    Đến từ
    Nha
    Số bài viết
    Cảm ơn bác FM5 nhé . À mà FM9 hay thế này , bác có định đổi tên thành FM 9 không

Ngày tham gia
    25 Mar 2007
    Số bài viết
    .Không giống như real-life managers, bạn có thể xem lại những diễn biến trước đó của trận đấu bất cứ lúc nào (Ngốn ram à nghen).

có tắt dc chế độ này ko nhỉ, đâu cần phải xem lại tất cả các trận đã đấu đâu hjx

Ngày tham gia
    17 Oct 2007
    Đến từ
    My town
    Số bài viết
    Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của cmaddict Bài viết
    3d nhìn ngon quá, mà sao SVĐ nhìn sơ sài thế nhỉ, đã thế lại còn làm cả 1 khoảng trống màu xanh đằng sau, hy vọng bản chính thức sẽ khác
    3D lên chủ yếu là để xem rõ thể hiện của cầu thủ, chứ ko phải để xem sân vận động với khán giả, mấy cái đó có cần thiết đâu, xem chấm tròn đá bóng còn được, thêm cái đó chi cho nặng.

La Grande INTER!

Ngày tham gia
    12 Jun 2007
    Số bài viết

Icon7

Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của FM5 Bài viết
    Have I mentioned yet that 3 new goalkeeper attributes are shown in Football Manager 2009? First touch, free kick taking and penalty taking are now there, what with more and more goalkeepers taking free kicks and penalties, particularly in South America, they're important things to know now.
    Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned roaming scouting either. Unless you specify areas for your scouts to go to, they will choose themselves where to roam, and continue to give you summaries of players that they find.
    Mấy cái này hay ah nha. Thủ môn bây h sẽ có 3 chỉ số mới: First touch, free kick taking, penalty taking... Hy vọng sẽ kiếm được vài em sút phạt như Santos ở Việt Nam

Thêm 1 cái là bọn Scout sẽ ko ngồi im 1 chỗ khi không có lệnh nữa, Scout sẽ tự chọn địa điểm để đi loanh quanh tìm cầu thủ rồi báo cáo cho mình

Lần sửa bài viết gần nhất bởi hq_saipan : 31-10-2008 vào lúc 09:22 PM

Ngày tham gia
    02 Sep 2006
    Số bài viết
    Cập nhật ngày 1/11/208

Hệ thống chuyển nhượng 2009

Football Manager 2009: Như đã đề cập trong các blog trước đã đề cập hệ thống chuyển nhượng FM9 đã được cây dựng mới hoàn toàn.

Multiple Targets:" một trong những mặt hạn chế trong hệ thống shortlist trong các phiên bản trước là những manager do máy điều khiển chỉ quan tâm đến 1 cầu thủ để bổ sung vào một vị trí còn yếu tương ứng trong đội hình. Trong bản FM9, AI managers sẽ tốt hơn, các manager sẽ chú ý đến nhiều cầu thủ cho cùng một vị trí cần bổ sung. Ví dụ: Man City, muốn tăng cường 1 tiền đạo, ho chú ý đến 2 mục tiêu david villa và balotelli trong đó ưu tiên số 1 là villa.
    Một manager muốn đi đến quyết định hỏi mua một cầu thủ nào đó, họ phải xem xét nhiều yếu tố như: tiến chuyển nhượng của clb còn bi nhiêu, nên ưu tiên cho vị trí nào trước (FC hay GK) để bù đắp vào điểm yếu của đội hình, lựa chon hình thức chuyển nhượng phù hợp nhất (mượn thời gian dài hay mượn vài tháng, mua đứt luôn, thử việc, đợi hết hợp đồng,..)

Transfer Rumours: Một trong những ảnh hưởng thú vị của Multi Target là sẽ làm cho 1 player có thể được nhiều clb quan tâm hơn trước. Sự cạnh tranh, giành giật của các clb để có được cầu thủ ưng ý nhất cho vị trí cần bổ sung.

Long Term Loans:: Trong thực tế, những clb chủ yếu chon mượn player 1 mùa bóng. Sự thay đõi trong hệ thống shortlist đã tạo điều kiện cho các hình thức mượn khác xuất hiện.

Offer to Clubs:: Hệ thống shortlist mới đã hộ trợ cho phần này rất nhiều. Các thông tin như quỹ lương, quỹ chuyển nhươgn5, và việc mua bán player qua các hình thức khác nhau sẽ dễ dàng hơn trước.

End of Contract Deals: : vì nhiều lý do khác nhau, bạn sẽ có rất nhiều pre-contract với cac cầu thủ. Trong nhiều trường hợp người chơi sẽ có rất ít cơ hội kí hợp động hoặc không có đối thủ cạnh tranh khi muốn kí hợp đồng với cầu thủ này. FM9 đã cải thiện sao cho đảm bảo bạn sẽ luôn gặp những đối thủ cạnh tranh khi bạn muốn kí hợp đống với ai đó.

PREPARE TO RETIRE

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết
  •