4-3-3 Pressure Makes Diamonds

The defense is quite solid the Wb are told to sit narrow to stay compact, the CB are as they were with the BPD helping to recycle the ball when needed. Remember the team works to not let anyone get isolated in defense or attack.

The CM's is quite interesting with all looking to give a risky ball let's remember we want them to look for a quick sharp attacking ball after the recovery it high up the pitch and within the a highly structure formation I want a little bit of creativity from the right people. They're also asked to get further forward either to support the attack or pushing through the D line looking for a goal either way chaos it's with these two and of course shoot less otherwise they would shoot whenever possible driving me nuts XD.

RPM is the motor of the team always looking to keep the ball moving and ensuring no one is isolated in attack. Now the attacking players are where I tinkered a lot at first, at first I had a DLF in the middle and two CF on each side but there was just no penetration past their D line and DLP aren't that common same with CF for a team like Newcastle, so I went to two AF and a False 9.

As you can see they don't get breaks they are told to press like the rest and as I said above we weren't scoring, there was no penetration so I told the AF to run wide with the ball and roam from position a weird request for a structured mentality but as with the CM I want the right people at the right time to move use some creativity.

This also created space for the false 9 to drop and move around and the CM's to move further forward into space not occupied by one of us or usually them as they are following the AF. This has created a Frankenstein IF that has the ability and want to sit in the space between the CB and his WB and just sprint forward creating leaks everywhere along the back line once again creating organized chaos in the right places at the right time.

Now the REAL star of the show the GK this guy is the real surprise of the tactic his passes really kick off lightning attacks from either catching a slow CB come back after the corner or from an unorganized mid not following a cm who is getting a pass from a AF after he (the GK) hoofed to him creating space for the cm to ping the ball to another forward with ease as he runs off the shoulder of the last defender.

There is a time and places for this tactic I wouldn’t run this against a team better then yourself or at their home ground but at your home ground or at small team’s home ground I would use this tactic all day long (mind you as you will see below I used it against Man United in the FA cup and won so its up to you guys to pick and choose where to use this tactic).

Players to buy
For everyone just team work and work rate and for AF speed. Speed kills and in this tactic, you need fast AF to really stretch the line in my save Andre Grey and Dwight Gayle are great examples of a players who can rip any team apart.

Download
http://www.fshare.vn/file/RIY242RB1W71