Download the pack and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac) and Place the « backgrounds » folder here (create the folder « graphics » if it don’t exist) :

Windows : Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics
Mac : Utilisateurs/ »Nom d’utilisateur »/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics
Linux : /home/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics

Posted November 14
The largest backgrounds pack available for FM 2018 including thousands of pictures for competitions, stadiums, cities and many more.

Starting from this year, I am responsible for the backgrounds megapack. Initialy DazS8’s project, he handed it down to me when he had to leave the community for personal matters. Since ManagerOnline has evolved a lot, few changes have been made (~100). A monthly update will be offered for this megapack. If you run into any mistake, or if you would like to suggest an improvement on an existing image, let me know by commenting. I am listening to the community in order to make this pack yours.

For many years DazS8 have wanted to make a large pack using the many backgrounds by himself and others. Well here it is, got to be a must for every FM fan a super pack full of quality images to enhance your gaming experience. All have the correct xml/config files to work correctly and I have fully tested the whole pack with no problems. Certain backgrounds will show on certain screens…. City pack images will show on all Club screens. Stadiums will show on all Team screens, etc.

Download the pack and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac) and Place the « backgrounds » folder here (create the folder « graphics » if it don’t exist) :

Windows : Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics
Mac : Utilisateurs/ »Nom d’utilisateur »/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics
Linux : /home/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics
DOWNLOAD

defaut-1.jpg defaut-3.jpg

kingbuzzo-1.jpg kingbuzzo-2.jpg

andromeda-1.jpg wannachup-2.jpg

What’s in the pack ?

Competitions
Club stadiums
City pack
Mini stadium pack (FMC/FMT)
Confederations Stadiums (overview)
National stadiums
National flags
Players backgrounds
Thousands of backgrounds all in one very impressive pack.

Owner : Vulrak

Initiator : DazS8

https://files.manageronline.fr/fm201...s-megapack.zip