Share game FM24 (PC)

Trang thứ 3 trong tổng số 4 trang Trang đầuTrang đầu 1234 Trang cuốiTrang cuối
Hiển thị kết quả từ 21 tói 30 trong tổng số 34
    Ngày tham gia
    17 Nov 2014
    Số bài viết

Từ: Football Manager Handheld 2015

So this:

Đây là những thông tin đã được xác nhận.
    Ngày ra mắt
    Trước ngày 25 tháng 12 năm 2014.

Platforms:
    iOS và Android (Kindle vẫn chưa có thông tin thêm)

Isn't this?:

This is just confirmed information for Football Manager Handheld 2015. Everything else is speculation.
    Release Date:
    Before 25th December 2014

Platforms:
    iOS and Android (Kindle not confirmed)

Exactly the same wording and formatting! So yes, you did steal it. Sorry don't try and bullshit me here. An apology and link would have done fine. Denying it is just plain rude, I am not stupid.

Edit: In fact this is what I get from yours when you Google Translate, congratulations for removing half a sentence:

This is information that has already been confirmed.
    Release Date
    Before December 25, 2014.

Platforms:
    iOS and Android (Kindle has no further information)

I came here looking for credit, you have been very rude and your denial has annoyed me. You are known for stealing and your front page, top article are just images collated from FMBlog so this confirms you do steal SuperFM. All I was asking for was credit saying we gave you the information.

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của Dec Bài viết
    So this:

Đây là những thông tin đã được xác nhận.
    Ngày ra mắt
    Trước ngày 25 tháng 12 năm 2014.

Platforms:
    iOS và Android (Kindle vẫn chưa có thông tin thêm)

Isn't this?:

Release Date:
    Before 25th December 2014

Platforms:
    iOS and Android (Kindle not confirmed)

Exactly the same wording and formatting! So yes, you did steal it. Sorry don't try and bullshit me here. An apology and link would have done fine. Denying it is just plain rude, I am not stupid.
    Just two lines, bro.
    So stupid, stop acting like a kid.

Ngày tham gia
    17 Nov 2014
    Số bài viết

I am not acting like a kid. You have just lied to me when all I did was ask for credit as you copied my post exactly. If you just admitted a mistake and updated with credit I would be fine, people should get credit for their work. You are an administrator, stop being a liar. What example is that. Just admit you copied, add a credit link and move on.

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

I am not acting like a kid. You have just lied to me when all I did was ask for credit as you copied my post exactly. If you just admitted a mistake and updated with credit I would be fine, people should get credit for their work. You are an administrator, stop being a liar. What example is that. Just admit you copied, add a credit link and move on.
    I only borrow your image via google image, I never steal your work (2 lines). I got that information and that image from internet, not from your site. I even do not know your site until now.

I added credit to google and vibe. Stop acting like a kid, please.

Ngày tham gia
    17 Nov 2014
    Số bài viết

The only site that appears is mine so you got it from mine, the image was the same and so was the text. Why can't you just admit you made a mistake and should have credited? Your text was a perfect copy and paste down to the letter. You have credited me now (thank you) so just move on, you stole my write up to the letter. You aren't half painting your site poorly with your current attitude.

Ngày tham gia
    29 Aug 2006
    Đến từ
    www.fm-vn.com
    Số bài viết

The only site that appears is mine so you got it from mine, the image was the same and so was the text. Why can't you just admit you made a mistake and should have credited? Your text was a perfect copy and paste down to the letter. You have credited me now (thank you) so just move on, you stole my write up to the letter. You aren't half painting your site poorly with your current attitude.
    Damm,

Again I must say that I do not get that image and information from your site. There are a lof of different sites that we can search via google. Why you keep saying we stole your "work", and you even do not give us your original post?

Ngày tham gia
    17 Nov 2014
    Số bài viết

Well if you didn't have a stupid 10 posts to link rule maybe I could but I can't as you have that rule in.

I have proved the text is direct copy. I just search Football Manager Handheld 2015 Information, my site comes up second behind Wikipedia which doesn't provide the full information. Yours is copied to the letter. Check for yourself here, same image, same information in the layout with exactly the same wording. Only difference is the fact you removed a sentence! - fmhvibe .co. uk /community /topic/ 22977-what-we-know-about-football-manager-handheld-2015/

If you didn't use ours as source can you please provide the one you did as they will be copying us. Thanks.

Ngày tham gia
    26 Oct 2011
    Đến từ
    TPHCM
    Số bài viết

Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của dec Bài viết
    well if you didn't have a stupid 10 posts to link rule maybe i could but i can't as you have that rule in.

I have proved the text is direct copy. I just search football manager handheld 2015 information, my site comes up second behind wikipedia which doesn't provide the full information. Yours is copied to the letter. Check for yourself here, same image, same information in the layout with exactly the same wording. Only difference is the fact you removed a sentence! - fmhvibe .co. Uk /community /topic/ 22977-what-we-know-about-football-manager-handheld-2015/

if you didn't use ours as source can you please provide the one you did as they will be copying us. Thanks.

putang ina boo boo. Putang kana wkwkwkw dota mala an hanh mama may

Ngày tham gia
    24 Jul 2011
    Số bài viết

Miles forgot to add credit, hahaha

https://twitter.com/milesSI/status/526325716011745280

Cập nhật thông tin mới nhất từ diễn đàn

>> News <<
    >> Page - Group <<
    >> Youtube - Discord <<

Ngày tham gia
    17 Nov 2014
    Số bài viết

That isn't exactly like mine though right down to the full stop. Why would he mention Kindle when it hasn't been mentioned anywhere but on my site in the exact same wording? If you are all going to be rude then that is fair enough, you all have a lot of stolen content from FM sites and copied versions of the game. I am sure the FM Fansites and SI would love to see this.

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết
  •