Ngày tham gia
    18 Aug 2008
    Đến từ
    ?
    Số bài viết

EURO 2012 Expansion Pack phát hành 24/4

Mã:
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/uefaeuro2012-expansion-02
    Electronic Arts announced today that EA SPORTS™ will celebrate UEFA EURO 2012™ with the only officially licensed videogame of the 2012 European Football Championship, which begins June 8 in Poland and Ukraine.

UEFA EURO 2012™ will be available as an expansion pack to fans who own EA SPORTS FIFA 12 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Available from 24 April for £15.99 (1,800 MS Points or 2,500 FIFA Points on PC), EA SPORTS UEFA EURO 2012 will recreate all the drama and excitement of the official tournament with all 53 UEFA member national teams, all eight official stadiums in the tournament, and all the pageantry and atmosphere of one of the largest and most-watched sporting events on the planet.

Fans will be able to compete online* for national pride and glory as their favourite European country in the UEFA EURO 2012™ tournament against rival nations in the group stage, progress through the knockout rounds and ultimately compete for the chance to be crowned UEFA EURO 2012™ champion.

Plus, a live service will drive real-life storylines into the game from the qualifying campaign and the tournament itself, enabling fans to relive dramatic moments with challenges based on real-life matches. Challenges will enable fans to earn experience points and level up their EA SPORTS Football Club profile.

“This game will tap into the passion fans have for their national teams by capturing all of the national rivalries in-game, and re-creating all the emotion of the UEFA EURO 2012™ tournament,” said Producer Sebastian Enrique. “We are utilizing the best-playing FIFA videogame ever, driving live, digital content created from the biggest headlines from the tournament into the game, and offering an exclusive new mode that will challenge gamers in unique and compelling ways.”

Expedition Mode

The all-new Expedition Mode, designed exclusively for UEFA EURO 2012, enables fans to build, manage and compete with a customised team against other European nations, crafting the perfect strategy for European domination. Fans will choose their favourite European player or FIFA 12 Virtual Pro to captain their customised team, win matches to earn better players from defeated nations, and then defeat the best nations to earn the best players in a campaign quest to defeat all 53 countries and complete the journey to conquer Europe.

Chủ đề tương tự:
    Lần sửa bài viết gần nhất bởi Rain Cloud : 03-04-2012 vào lúc 06:41 PM
    Sometimes world give me so many reasons to hate it.

But whenever it happens, I think of you and say:

"How can I hate this world when you are a part of it."

Ngày tham gia
    03 Dec 2008
    Đến từ
    Nơi tình yêu bắt đầu !!!
    Số bài viết
    Năm nay phát hành kiểu này , hay . EA thật là biết lắng nghe game thủ

Happi Liu Dia Dương Lịch 2016

Ngày tham gia
    15 Nov 2010
    Đến từ
    Tổ quỷ thành Manchester
    Số bài viết
    Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của !!Handoisatgai!! Bài viết
    Năm nay phát hành kiểu này , hay . EA thật là biết lắng nghe game thủ
    cái EURO 2008 cũng có mà

Ngày tham gia
    03 Dec 2008
    Đến từ
    Nơi tình yêu bắt đầu !!!
    Số bài viết
    Trích dẫn Trích dẫn bài viết của hiepngo Bài viết
    cái EURO 2008 cũng có mà
    Euro 2008 là game riêng có phải expension pack đâu

Ngày tham gia
    10 Nov 2007
    Đến từ
    UK
    Số bài viết
    1 bản update tuyệt vời từ EA. Update tất tần tật về quần áo lẫn giày của các cầu thủ.

+1 EA

Ngày tham gia
    21 Jul 2009
    Số bài viết
    quá hoành tráng

Ngày tham gia
    07 Feb 2008
    Số bài viết
    cái này có cần crack k hay là up thẳng lên lun vậy bạn (đang xài bản crack) :daudau:

In Arsène we trust

Ảnh đại diện của dirty_boy0712
    dirty_boy0712 đang ngoại tuyến ~♫ ♪ I'm Yours ♪ ♫ ~ Thành viên danh dự
    Ngày tham gia
    25 Aug 2007
    Đến từ
    City of Manchester
    Số bài viết
    gần 24/4 sẽ rõ

Ngày tham gia
    03 Dec 2008
    Đến từ
    Nơi tình yêu bắt đầu !!!
    Số bài viết
    Sak 24/4 mới có patch

Ngày tham gia
    18 Aug 2008
    Đến từ
    ?
    Số bài viết
    Cái này cần bản chính. Chắc sẽ có crack thôi vì giống những game khác ra expansion pack là có crack ầm ầm.

Sometimes world give me so many reasons to hate it.

But whenever it happens, I think of you and say:

"How can I hate this world when you are a part of it."

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết
  •