Share game FM24 (PC)
Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 tói 5 trong tổng số 5
    Ngày tham gia
    26 Nov 2010
    Số bài viết

Icon12 Dunc's Training - FM2012

Hey guys,

After the great support I got for my FM2011 training schedules, they are back, bigger and better than before!

Well.. ok, they will be! I am currently working on some at the moment in the demo, but under 6 months isn't really enough time for me to fully test them. I am going to work on them fully until FM2012 comes out, so.. 8 days, unless I get it early.. I will then release a beta version, followed by a more refined and polished set of schedules, which I can actually test fully over a few seasons.

Anyway, enough waffle from me. Hopefully I will be able to produce schedules that everyone loves and makes all your players shit-freakin-hot, but to do that, I need your input. Rather than just say 'Ur a dick, ur schedz are shit, so shag a beaver' you could tell me what you have seen from my schedules, what you would prefer to see, what you think is missing, and how you, personally, would improve it. I am always grateful of input and feedback, positive or negative, both are needed for this to grow into the best possible set of schedules.

So, as we can't/shouldn't, make threads with nothing to show for it, I will be releasing, in around a hour, a set of schedules for you to use in your demo. They won't be great, they won't make your players raise by 20000 ability in a month, but they will do the job for the demo, and give me a foundation to build my future schedules on and for people to give me feed back. These are very very early schedules, so don't expect wonders. Feel free to use them, or not, the choice is yours.

Also, what I need, is people to give me ideas. What do you want from training? How many schedules do you like? Should I release 2 versions, one with extensive detailing into player position and another with the basic positions covered? Do you want injury schedules? Do you want players 30 years or older to have their own schedules so you can maximise their longevity? Let me know below.

Thanks for reading.

Download:

Medium Workload Schedules
    30+ Year old Schedules

Chủ đề tương tự:

Ngày tham gia
    22 May 2009
    Số bài viết
    Đã có ai test chưa? Kết quả khả thi ko ??

Ngày tham gia
    02 Nov 2010
    Số bài viết
    Dạo qua bên FM-UK thấy chúng nó bảo ko ổn, nên chả dám test

Ngày tham gia
    17 May 2010
    Đến từ
    Nơi của bóng tối
    Số bài viết
    vậy thôi cứ chờ, chờ hoài, chờ mãi, chờ có cái nào vip rùi down luôn...

Ngày tham gia
    06 Apr 2009
    Số bài viết
    từ FM11 đến h mình thấy để Training mặc định là tốt nhất , chỉ cần sign coach + train focus thôi cũng đủ rùi

Qui định gửi bài

• Bạn không thể lập chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi bài phản hồi
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết
  •